USER-GENERATED CONTENT RULES
It is our policy to terminate use privileges of any user who infringes the copyright rights or any other rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the person whose rights have been infringed, the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. As such, we also reserve the right (but are not under the obligation) to remove or edit any materials posted by a Website user. We host thousands of comments and we do not read and review any material submitted by Website visitors and/or users. However, if you are of the opinion that any material posted on the Website is in violation of any of the above rules and restrictions, please contact us by emailing as last page so that we can assess whether or not action is required.
If you post information on the Website, you are solely responsible for the content that you post or transmit to the Website and/or to other users and agree that you will not hold Shandong May-star Textile and Garment Co., LTD’s responsible or liable for any User Communication from another user that you access on the Website. Moreover, Shandong May-star Textile and Garment Co., LTD reserves the right to delete any User Communication from any of the Website.
Categories of prohibited User Communications are set forth below and reflect examples but are not intended to be exhaustive of what constitutes prohibited User Communications. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit on the Website and/or to other users anything that you know or reasonably believe:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive; or
• infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Website), including any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or
• violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); or
• is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry or hatred of any kind against any group or individual; or
• promotes or encourages violence against a person or damage or destruction of property; or
• is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way; or
• is illegal or promotes any illegal activities; or
• promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures; or
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
• infringes our brands or any other of our financial, commercial, reputational or other interests.
You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Communications from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Communications.
You agree not to use any “deep-link”, “robot”, or other automatic or manual device, software, program, code, algorithm or methodology, to access, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or Content, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not purposely made available by us through the Website. We reserve the right to take measures to prevent any such activity. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Website to any third party.